4/14/08

Waste of a good stamp

A few months ago we changed our cell carrier. This week I got a check in the mail for money we had overpaid on our former account. That check is for a whopping 4 cents!!! Am I the only one that thinks it is absolutely ridiculous that they would issue a check and waste a stamp for that amount of money??? Is it even worth driving to the bank to deposit?! I was thinking that companies should keep refunds of less than 1 dollar and donate the money at the end of the year. What do you think???

5 comments:

The Mills Family said...

good idea...maybe someone with all of their .04 checks could actually do some good-Val

Beth said...

I bet most people don't even cash their 4 cent checks!

Sorensens said...

Hi Taylors, I found your blog through my sister (Jamie Lindsay). Mike and I use to pal around together. Tell him I said Hi. Your Family is so cute It is good to see how you guys are doing. Take Care and have a great day.
Jen Sorensen (Meador)

Kara said...

Rebecca...what were you thinking accidently over paying them by four cents?! I'd totally cash the check. I wonder how many four cent checks they send out that never get cashed? That'll teach um!

The Bruton Bunch said...

I think donating is a great idea - typical big corporation - just like government - not very sensible about things.