11/4/08

Buddy

So,we have been really busy lately and I haven't even mentioned the latest addition to the family! Our 4 year old rottweiler Labrador mix Buddy! He is a gentle giant weighing in at 93 pounds and we all love him. We went to visit my family in Idaho the beginning of October and Buddy belonged to the family next door. We have met him on previous visits to Idaho and saw what a good natured and calm tempered dog he was and we knew that the owner was rarely around to take care of him. So, my Mom asked if we could take him and they said yes. He is a good match for our family. This is me and my Mom and the boys freezing at my brothers football game. It snowed the day we drove home. Brrrrrrr!

Trying to fing a way out of the straw maze.


Hyrum, Ethan and one of their cousins Zachary.




1 comment:

The Bruton Bunch said...

Fun pictures - looks like Buddy is settling in too.