5/26/10

I Hope They Call Me On A Mission......









We took a quick trip to Rexburg (driving at night) to spend a few days with Tim before he goes into the MTC today. It was so good to be there. I helped him pack up his room and get a few last minute things ready. He gave an amazing talk on Sunday. So calm and composed, his thoughts were put together so well. He is ready to be out there sharing the gospel and I am soooo excited for him and happy that he made the decision to serve the Lord. The kids had so much fun, as usual. They went with Papa to Father's and sons outing. Camped out in the bunkhouse almost every night. Went to the neighbors house that is an animal rescue. Mike went paint balling with my brothers and friends. I got the chance to do some wedding dress shopping with my sister Sam. It was a busy and fun filled weekend. We had a great time with everyone and can't wait to get together again at the reunion this July! Oh, and it snowed while we were there!

1 comment:

Kara said...

CUTE...Buddy got to go home! I love all of the wildlife. Did I mention I'm so glad I live in California?